Custom Tomahawks How Much Is This Custom Tomahawk Worth?

How much is this custom tomahawk worth? - custom tomahawks

I am an enigma for excursions. It is forged from one piece of 1 / 4 "Roll Ballistic Armor a lobster." S laser was tested on a single sheet of the Indian style with a 16 "handle reduced.'s Built like a knife Tang, complete with two rings, a round oak parties on 10 brass rivets. It is almost finished and only needs a heat treatment and Powder coated matte black. I have a couple of people that you see and want, but I have used no idea what it is worth something. it is high technology, and customs in all respects to the material. I've seen some routes go on eBay for $ 250 and took a hammer. How should I feel better. Comment (Bladesmith great satisfaction.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment