Soft Leather Wallets Expensive Leather Wallet Ruined?

Expensive Leather Wallet Ruined? - soft leather wallets

Then I came home drunk in a series of birthday parties to college or exhaust on a Saturday evening .. and had stopped burning vanilla candles in my apartment, and he was ready for my date tonight! pretty sure it goes well ... but when I made my baby *** off when he left, I have a tip over, spilling hot candle wax on my arm, my soft skin leather portfolio CARO!

Is it in ruins, because the hard and scratches with a nail to damage the leather! (which is smooth as hell) Do I have money and buy a new one?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teaching thinking of women as a piece of meat. You must have a certain respect, or the next time you have an accident, to learn, is worse than just spilled candle wax. To answer your question, you have to put a towel over your portfolio and the execution and return of heated iron. It melts into the towel. Then you may need to set a couple of leather color. Now, remember, remember what I said ... Respect for women at all times, not just when they want something in return!

Post a Comment