How To Do My Hair For A Grad Photo Hair...PLZ Help!!...???

Hair...PLZ help!!...??? - how to do my hair for a grad photo

Hey .. I wonder .. How do I get my hair FRO ... grad? I have brown hair and brown robe, I want nothing to the imagination and ask myself whether I should go curly or straight, or what? That may be a stupid question, but clutch months I have thrown out of my house and I do not really have much to do with my hair .. I live with my father and my grandfather and the IO Interactive is now a role or a rectifier, but I can get one for grad .. Style, how would he do? Plz help .. if theres a picture and show me PLZ send me an e-mail to deedle_94@hotmail.com .. THNX ttyl bye!

4 comments:

SkaSwti said...

It would be better, braces, as it is formal.

Ebeth said...

Sraight say this because I, because it makes them look slimmer prefer FACEW TO ME
HAHA
Well, I hope you do well HAHA
= []

BlOnDiE said...

I think you should relax the back pin with hair pins and do not want to be artistically or can use a nice clip!
I hope to help

Hailee c said...

would be that curly hair is more formal

Post a Comment