Torn Hymen Bleeding Pictures About Hymen:please Help.Better If The Answerer Is A Gynecologist.?

About hymen:please help.Better if the answerer is a gynecologist.? - torn hymen bleeding pictures

I know everything about marriage and if you want, with photos, and I would be grateful if you send to my e-mail didamona2020@yahoo.com. Please do not tell me search the Web. I need direct information.Also need to know what will happen if you fired by repeated tests of the test and do not heal after sex and when it heals with scarring and bleeding with 1 I intercourse.Don say that sometimes bleed, and sometimes without breaks I know intercourse.Suppose from bleed.I all this and knows classical types of hymen, as I have on the assets of medicine.All I need it "is an additional details.And Thanks for all the answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment