Suave Naturals Msds Would It Be Okay To Use Suave Naturals Body Lotion On My Face After Using Acnefree? (not The Whole Kit)?

Would it be okay to use suave naturals body lotion on my face after using acnefree? (not the whole kit)? - suave naturals msds

I used the bottle AcneFree called acne and pimples "Terminator" for the first time 2 nite and my skin feels kind of dry .... and have no moisturizer, just a bottle of cucumber melon, light and soft, natural oats, what am I use? Is this a good idea?

2 comments:

Vera said...

I would not be one of these especially if you seem more prone to acne. who is not a member of your family has a facial moisturizer? I suggest you take something in the morning the first thing TMRW!

jojo said...

Try to go and get a moisturizer ... I think that would be the best choice.

Post a Comment