Adhesions More Condition_treatment What Are Adhesions And How Do In They Affect The Fertility Or Menstruation Of A Woman?

What are adhesions and how do in they affect the fertility or menstruation of a woman? - adhesions more condition_treatment

I have not seen my period for 2 months and I am not pregnant. I have endometriosis. Sometimes I feel that certain movements such as twitching, but not painful in the stomach, but I am what they are confused. People today in a planning workshop of the family speaks of adhesions and how they can cause a prolongation of life.

2 comments:

Kristie2... said...

Memberships disease and I am infertile. Each adhesions after surgery, but some people (like me) make it worse. It is as if my crazy defenses and cause more scar tissue than normal. They act like a super glue and can cause pain and infertility. Sometimes when you move in May to feel a sense of tension. This is a website that help can be www.adhesions.org It has helped me a lot.
Hope this helps,
Kristie

tami2128 said...

Adhesions are scars. Through the scars on the skin.
Sometimes cause infection. If you have an operation. Scars can block their fallopian tubes. You really need to see your doctor

Post a Comment