Glass Shower Door Hinges Do I Need A Shower Door?

Do I need a shower door? - glass shower door hinges

I am pleased with the installation of a shower in space 1400 x 900 mm mounted on one side shorter showers. I had intended to use a wall or screen in order to create crystals stud a foot "in" effect, as I want) also to run on the floor of the shower (no room for the exit. But I think I want to leave at least a distance of 600 mm on foot, leaving only 800 mm on the screen. Is it sufficient to inject a significant amount of water on the bathroom floor stop (outside shower in a pressure system) or you would be better with a hinged door and conventional screen kit? (Activities in French, but that is all that seems to come)

3 comments:

buzzards... said...

You need something to stop the water. Water, make the opening, but the water splashes, the final result will be all over the place.

Here's a good record real forum to help you build your http://www.johnbridge.com/vbulletin/foru shower ...

quornand... said...

You need a door if you can bend a little to the glass wall

Rod Stewart said...

We definitely need a door or you spy when I was in the box ...

Post a Comment