Employment Contract Resignation Breaking An Employment Contract/Offer?

Breaking an Employment Contract/Offer? - employment contract resignation

Hello. I was very lucky with a couple of jobs in recent times. I was offered a job from a recruiter and I signed the agreement with the representative of the company. So I put the resignation of 2 days later. Spend a week, and I get a call saying that the offer had been kidnapped! In the sh! T! Ng, as I also offers 2 other for this work. In the now firmly in the job search and have an offer for a place that my verbal offer wages. I have the documentation and the 5k is less agreement. Ive Just em on the ice and has not even talk to them. Im really mad. I know I will get a better job soon, but can not afford to stop working. My question is, can I position, then lower left, if I get better? Morally, it does not matter how I have burned 3 times by the company and find themselves only and IM only 27! Ouch! I use to be a good person, but when there are so many companies is hardly possible, turn the tables? Should I a lawyer for advice on the contract? someone has done this before?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

shes not that they are bad. shes saying its a bad idea to burn bridges behind you (if you mean a job, leaving on bad terms, to leave) because you never when you need to cross the bridge again might know (which means that they need a recommendation, or they should return, etc.). You can stop your work and as soon as possible and let it from your resume. but never quite there, but really do not want. Who knows, years on the road, could have a super juicy free. I talk with them and see why the difference, and if you can negotiate something from them. You need to pay the bills, but not stay with them. Good luck. DP

PS Business America sucks.

PSS Next time be sure to get a solid offer in written form. You live and learn.

Anonymous said...

All I can say is that it does not burn bridges, it's a small world, and you never know when they come back to track you. Ask God for guidance is always there. I wish all the best!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is that it does not burn bridges, it's a small world, and you never know when they come back to track you. Ask God for guidance is always there. I wish all the best!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is that it does not burn bridges, it's a small world, and you never know when they come back to track you. Ask God for guidance is always there. I wish all the best!

Post a Comment